czwartek, 30 marca 2017

Coming back to work!

After long time of break i am comming back to project. I am going to rewrite project to angular4. Also the major changes will be about project itself, this is also a story about the idea behind it.
The idea came from work, when i saw 2 guys playing dart. Each time the round was changing for them, they were putting the score to... calculators on their phones. So I thought "Hey maybe we can improve this", even if the application will probably stay in prototype mode this is great practice! Few days later I wanted to improve the idea by adding a possibility to play it on. Now i can see how challanging it would be, also if I would really create such a game, why not to do it in Unity? So I will rewrite it just put the players and scoreboard to it. Expect some more code in the end of the week. Cheers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz